- AUTO INSURANCE
Most drivers are unaware that you can customize your overages and coverage limits on your auto insurance policy.
- HOME INSURANCE
Home insurance covers many different types of residences. Your home is and will most likely be one of your largest assets.
- BUSINESS INSURANCE
Owning a business is stressful enough, let us provide you with recommendations to prevent you from losing your hard earned business.
- LIFE INSURANCE
Having life insurance is important and one of the most selfless purchases you can make for your family and loved ones.
What we cover:
Auto, Classic/Antique Autos, Motorcycles, Recreational Vehicles, Utility Trailers, SR-22
Auto Insurance Coverages
Most drivers are unaware that you can customize your coverages and coverage limits on your auto insurance policy. Requesting higher limits will make it so that your insurance provider will cover more of the accident cost rather than you having to come out of pocket . Having higher limits could prevent you from a financial hardship or a possible lawsuit. Ask your agent for recommendations!
■ Law Required Coverages
- Bodily Injury Liability – This covers costs associated with injuries and death that you or another driver causes to a third party while driving your car. You can select different limits that you would like your insurance provider to cover up to. Once the policy limit has been reached you will be financially responsible for the difference.
- Property Damage liability – This coverage will reimburse others for
damage that you or another driver operating your car causes to another vehicle or other property, such as a fence, building or utility pole. You can select different limits that you would like your insurance provider to cover up to. Once the policy limit has been reached you will be financially responsible for the difference.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Provides reimbursement for medical expenses for injuries to you or your passengers whether or not you were at fault for the accident. It will also cover lost wages and other related expenses.
■ Optional Coverages
- Rideshare Coverage – While driving Uber, Lyft, and for any other ride sharing companies this will cover you while you are driving to pick up your client.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – Reimburses you when an accident is caused by an uninsured motorist – or in the case of a hit-and-run. Underinsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage will cover bodily injury costs when another driver is at fault and lacks adequate bodily injury coverage.
- Collision – This optional coverage reimburses you for damage to your car that occurs as a result of a collision with another vehicle or other object when you’re at fault. Collision coverage will not reimburse you for mechanical failure or normal wear-and-tear on your car.
- Comprehensive – This provides coverage against theft and damage caused by an incident other than a collision, such as fire, flood, vandalism, hail, falling rocks and other hazards.
- Rental Car Reimbursement – Pays for a rental car when you file a claim on your auto insurance and your vehicle is being repaired. You can select different limits that you would like your insurance provider to cover up to. Once the policy limit has been reached you will be financially responsible for the difference.
- Roadside Assistance – Helps cover or reimburse the cost of any roadside emergency related to your insured vehicle. This can include; towing, locksmith, battery jump, help with tire change, and even sometimes delivering gas to you.
Many carriers offer different types of discounts that will help you lower your insurance premiums. Some of these discounts may require proof while others do not.
Here is a list of possible discounts.
- Paid in full
- Automatic monthly EFT payments
- Automatic monthly credit/debit card payment
- Early shopper discount
- Low mileage driven
- Accident free
- Safe driver discount
- Homeowner discount
- Multi-policy discount
- Multi-car discount
- Good student discount
- Paperless discount
- Telematics agreement
- Continuous coverage discount
Talk to your agent about your current situation so that they can apply all eligible discounts to help you save.